Pages

On June 1, 2010 our two year old, "Little Air Bear," was diagnosed with Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Type M7. After enduring 146 days at Primary Children's Hospital, Erin is now in remission and living a full life at home with our family. Her strong will and constant happy smile is an inspiration to us all. Through our difficult circumstances we found great strength and peace in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for checking in on us.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rainy Day

It's been a beautifully rainy day!  I love the smell of fresh rain.

Erin woke up during the night with a croupy cough.  After oxygen and a nebulizer treatment she was back asleep by midnight.  She's still coughing a little today, but her lungs sound good and her throat is not inflamed.

She and John played in the toy nook this morning.  He is going to give her a sponge bath (which she very much dislikes) and then they are going to change her dressing (which she dislikes even more than the bath).  I'm sure she'll be tuckered out after the sponge bath and dressing change.

I miss my little air bear.  I will be going to SLC tomorrow to see her.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment