Pages

On June 1, 2010 our two year old, "Little Air Bear," was diagnosed with Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Type M7. After enduring 146 days at Primary Children's Hospital, Erin is now in remission and living a full life at home with our family. Her strong will and constant happy smile is an inspiration to us all. Through our difficult circumstances we found great strength and peace in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for checking in on us.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ringing the Bell

Ringing the Bell
Signaling the End of Cancer Treatment


Giving High Fives

8 comments:

  1. HALLELUJAH! Glad to have ALL of our next-door neighbors back and happy and in good spirits and better health. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the last chemo!!! I loved her dance moves during the song. What a cute video. Love you Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, her dancing is pretty dang cute! :)

    the bell, the bell! she got to ring the bell!!! that's huge. i always stare a little longingly at those bells whenever i pass them - what a cool thing. i would have been crying the whole time if i had been there. :) just walking past them and reading the little sign makes me a little weepy. :)

    ah, this is so huge!! she's done! what a wonderful accomplishment for you all! maybe sometime after her counts are back up again we can all celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!!! I loved Erin's dance moves! Congratulations. I'm so glad you are ALL home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that you are all together again. I love that Erin is dancing to her song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I didn't realize your treatments were over!!! I am so happy to see the bell get some use - shedding some tears here! :-)

    I am so so happy she is done! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now, that's got me crying!! Very very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are two of the best video's I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete