Pages

On June 1, 2010 our two year old, "Little Air Bear," was diagnosed with Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Type M7. After enduring 146 days at Primary Children's Hospital, Erin is now in remission and living a full life at home with our family. Her strong will and constant happy smile is an inspiration to us all. Through our difficult circumstances we found great strength and peace in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for checking in on us.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Counts

Wowee, I just found out Erin's ANC is zero (meaning that she has no immune system).  And to think that we were gallivanting around town yesterday.  I was under the impression that it wouldn't drop to zero until Monday.  So, I guess we are in the right place.  She'll probably need Platelets in the next day or two as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! We've done that, too. It totally freaks me out after we've been out and about and around friends and such and then I find out Elena's counts have actually tanked! She's always been ok though - hopefully same with Erin. I'm glad she's in a safe, clean :) place now.

    ReplyDelete