Pages

On June 1, 2010 our two year old, "Little Air Bear," was diagnosed with Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Type M7. After enduring 146 days at Primary Children's Hospital, Erin is now in remission and living a full life at home with our family. Her strong will and constant happy smile is an inspiration to us all. Through our difficult circumstances we found great strength and peace in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for checking in on us.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Pictures

Lately it's been hard to get a picture of Erin holding still.  When she sees me with the camera in hand she comes running, "let me see, let me see."  She is so into seeing herself on the screen after I take a picture, but lately I barely can get in a picture before she's too close.

Wearing her new Tinkerbell sunglasses.  Thanks Steele Family!


She has started hauling these drawers around so she can climb up to things.  Like I've said before, the hospital beds need to come with monkey bars and a slide.  I would also add, a ladder.


Perched in her cuteness.


Playing www.starfall.com on the laptop.  She really enjoys picking an alphabet letter to play around with.  She also loves her new starry cape and stunning silver dress complete with snaps on the shoulders so that it is easier to dress and undress when her tubes are hooked up.  A special thanks to Lynette Olson for making her this beautiful new dress-up.  I love her cheesy grin in this picture.


"I can get to the camera before you can take my picture!"


A beautiful bald head.  Really, she has a beautifully shaped head.


This one is my favorite.


Taking pictures together!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. That happy little face makes every little bit of time, pin prick and ripped seam spent on that dress so much more than just "worth it". It was fun to make but even funner to see her enjoy it. She is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her and you. Keep smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete