Pages

On June 1, 2010 our two year old, "Little Air Bear," was diagnosed with Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Type M7. After enduring 146 days at Primary Children's Hospital, Erin is now in remission and living a full life at home with our family. Her strong will and constant happy smile is an inspiration to us all. Through our difficult circumstances we found great strength and peace in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for checking in on us.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Adding it all up

For some reason I like numbers.  I'm not really good at adding things up in my head, but I like orderly things and I like to line things up.  I like to chart things and keep track of things.  Maybe that's why I have been keeping a little list of our stats.  I thought I'd share some of them with you.  It's sobering thinking about how much effort everyone has given to help us get to where we are.

As of September 25th
117 days since diagnosis
86 days at Primary Children's
29 days of IV Chemotherapy
Her ANC has been zero for 37 days
5 Central line repairs
3 EKGs
5 CT Scans
4 Bone Marrow Aspirations
4 Spinal Taps
9 Blood transfusions
8 Platelet transfusions
Highest Fever: 104.3 F (40.3 C)
22 different medications
Biggest insurance claim: $102,312.39
Smallest insurance claim: $0.30
Insurance statements I have filed away: 134

1 comment: